New Kings.

New King number one: "Spooky Spooky".
The witch is my sister, just kidding.
Time to celebrate Halloween!
Fat cats: in the different universe!
New King number one: me and my Queen have very spiritual relationships.
She is cooking again!
(On the kitchen).
New Queen number one: spirits, spirits!
Diamond: I don't see anything.
Add more salt, basically.
New Queen number one: we need fresh air.
Diamond: salt works the best.
I read in their book.
New Queen number one: no it isn't.
Diamond: it's business!
New Queen number one: what else you read?
Diamond: nothing, they didn't let me.
I ate too much butter.
Everyone was cursing me at breakfast.
I am glad you showed me way out.
New Queen number one: it's working!
Diamond: what did you get out of the pot!?
New Queen number one: ..shampoo.. one sock, shower gel, letter, candy, mini freezer I always wanted.
(reading) "Talk to your husband, this is normal".
New King number one: time to wear masks and start the party.
Fat cats: we skip the invitations.
Fat cats: we want to take off.
Fat cats: she will go wild and dance naked with the 80s music.
New King number one: will you do it again?
New Queen number one: no!
Fat cats: we are not complaining!
Fat cats: dresses must come off on Friday night.
New Queen number one: who will I be?
New King number one: witch.
Honestly, that's all I think of.
Use some of your powers in the washing and cooking.
It will be a blast.
Witches: who will be we then?
New King number one: ladies, you have been wonderful this year.
You will be dressed like nice women who go to work every day from 9 to 5 and do a lot of things at home.
Witches: only for one day!
New King number one: and please, for mt Queen, no private accommodations and sending me bills to pay.
This magical year use a broom.
Witches: for one day.
New King number one: have wonderful night.