The Beast and Ze Bella.

King of Fools: it's in the bush.
That's the last thing I will tell you.
Troll: you will find it one day.
Why don't you make Fools gold?
King of Fools: before we make it,
We have to find it.
In the woods..
The Beast: how to do it!
Troll: you have to find out.
King of Fools: Fools gold requires map.
The Beast: what's your job every day?
King of Fools: do you know the difference between work and job, between apples and gold, stones and bananas?
Our job is look for our gold, and when we are not looking for it, we are dreaming about it.
That's our job, just this.
Everything else is work, sometimes we lie, sometimes we slack, very simple.
Troll: you are mean today.
May be the map in your inventory?
King of Fools: seems like we are walking around.
I've seen this hole 5 times.
The Beast: why don't you say it.
King of Fools: because you won't leave me.
Troll: I think we have to go that way.
King of Fools: this where we started.
Remember here?
Troll: that way was nothing too.
King of Fools: I wish I would know all the secrets..