The Beast and Ze Bella.

The Beast (on the phone): no I didn't get new job.
It was Saturday... Monday to Friday..
King of Fools (on the phone): you will be very surprised!
Hold on.
(answering another call): where was I this morning?
I was having beauty nap with my muse!
Yes, this only she is inspiring me on.
No problem.
Troll: give me some energy!
King of Fools: don't be allergic to stuff, that's all.
Secretary: no one is doing any work here.
We need like 400 secretaries right now.
King of Fools: we will send someone else.
Secretary: where is that?
Troll: how much is Fools gold?
King of Fools: supposed to be one million-dream of an idiot.
Great great... grandpa's dream, he was very shedshed..
Secretary: he was one of a kind fool.
I saw him in one dream (dreamingly smiles).
King of Fools: Great King let only him sit near the throne, and at times on the throne with the crown!
Great .. grandpa was harmless!
Troll: and what happened?
King of Fools: the story says, Great King 
told great..grandpa: you are mine, go and do what you want!
But don't make people jealous.
Look for the Fools gold.
And from that time we are still looking.
Troll: for hundreds of years?
The Beast: I need my glasses.