New Kings.

New King number one: my Queen,
You look amazing!
Hashtag OMG.
Hashtag lol.
New Queen number one: uno, dos, twes..
New King number one: okay, okay!
How to open it people!!!?
My wallet!
Diamond: something wrong with the tv!
I can't understand a word!
Only random mumbles.
New Queen number one: they are not talking.
Diamond: what they are doing?
New King number one: relax and do it, the recording.
Out, out, we are busy.
New Queen number one: now I only will count until three.
And don't tell me I have less class then you.
New King number one: what it is!
New Queen number one: you have own people for that.
Fat cats: he will do it again for sure.
Fat cats: may be he wants that way.
Fat cats: probably didn't get any dinner.
Fat cats: dry foods in plastic bags are not eatable!
Far cats: the sticer says, its therapeutic.
New King number one: anything else?
New Queen number one: where is the other stuff?