The Beast and Ze Bella.

(Looking at the school book "Summer fun")
Troll: use your brains.
If it doesn't work, it won’t work with a pan.
The Beast: what do you see?
King of Fools: numbers.
Troll: it doesn't say a lot.
King of Fools: I see numbers, marbles and lucky pigs.
Small amount.
Troll: start from big amounts,
It's from math.
King of Fools: 365.
Troll: days a year.
King of Fools: 569.
Troll: going another year.
The Beast: from what I see, I am doomed this year.
Questions and answers are not here.
King of Fools: I see one long number "one".
Troll: that's just a line.
Line between group of numbers.
King of Fools: we have to pick another page.
The Beast: how much is it?
Troll: it depends how far we want to go.
King of Fools: how long people who had Fools gold went.
Troll: think, think, think.
The Beast: you keep repeating the same words and not explaining anything.
King of Fools: fools have slow speed.
Troll: they didn't go far.
King of Fools: I see peanuts.
Troll: hurry up.
The Beast: keep thinking.
King of Fools: parrots repeat too, but they don't go throw.
Troll: try to figure out.
King of Fools: may be I should be looking at the page.
Troll: think out loud.
King of Fools: you can take my spot.
Troll: big men mess up big time.
King of Fools: I see ostrich.
Troll: in the desert?
King of Fools: we are children of a glitch!
Troll: hot spicy tea!
Small cup!
Mobilize all the resources!