New Kings.

New Kings are breaking in,
And there is magnificent Old King,
Handsome and charming.
New King number one: this how far our romance will go.
New Queen number one: few giggles?
New King number one: we are at war!
New Queen number one: give me a break.
New King number one: I will see you every day!
New Queen number one: no, this not how relationships work.
No, no and no.
New King number one: I will be with you 50%.
New Queen number one: I am going back to my mother.
New King number one: you are changing your treats every day.
Yesterday you didn't want to talk.
New Queen number one: that's my business.
Fat csts: what is he doing?
Fat cats: arguing with his wife.
Fat cats: should we declare state of the emergency?
Fat cats: not yet.
She is against the war.
Fat cats: give me my glasses.