New Kings.

New King number two: is ready, copy.
Fat cats: they are going to be quick.
New King number one: copy.
Pastor: we are all born in the same world.
Trust me.
New Queen number one: I got nothing from there.
New King number one: if you want to see horror.
Fat cats: that place is beautiful!
New King number one: not any more!
Diamond: the show is on!
Pastor: can this carriage turn into a car?
New King number one: so far isn't.
Pastor: you have to push very hard.
New King number one: what car is that?
Pastor: good question.
It's only one way to settle it.
We are going with you.
New King number one: and what car?
Pastor: its on the computer screen.
New King number one: the doors are inside out?
Pastor: it's how they do it now.
Let's not guess, I tell you how it is and where it is.
New King number one: what do you know about cats?
Pastor: I know what it is, you need my Church.
See, what I am talking about.
Fat cats: we can make it faster.
Pastor: I already added all the numbers, so you don't have to think much, only few little circles.