Story from my childhood - the natural healer.

When I was a little girl every summer I spent with my great grand mother in a small Russian village.

There was an old woman who I had heard could heal any illness. And I had seen people we who were visiting her almost everyday. Some one said that she could just touch a person's hand and the sickness would dissapear or look and say what's wrong. I remember she had a grey cat who was almost twenty years old. And the house was full of the dry or fresh grass and flowers.

Many years after when the woman was very old I saw her swimming in the boat towards the big forest. She was standing on the boat and used a long wooden stick to navigate where the river goes far in the forest.

Me and a few kids were standing on the cost and watching her.

After that no one had seen her. Police asked as about that woman, but she has never returned.