How to have fun at work - "the witches case"

Well, well,
Look who is here:
Three witches
And "the leading man".
I will be nice before the judgment.
Can a man be called a witch?
Yes, if he is jealous of a good women.
Than I can call him one more witch.
What's the case:
The witches against the judge.
No,
The judge against them.
Let's start.
Who is on my side:
Mister President, Mister Vice President
And Mister General Manager.
Sorry, didn't invite my mama,
The witches wouldn't have a chance.
The Main Witch,
What's your word?
Men like me more.
This how it all started.
Because I put smile on their face,
Without going to bed.
Because I wasn't scared to have a kid.
Very well,
Let's talk about men.
You let your husband drink out of his mind
Without asking why,
You didn't want to have a child,
Blamed him for it and now you cheat.
Sorry, I am mad a bit.
All this time I thought something wrong with me.
Now I see, its something wrong with you four.
The Second Witch,
I drove you home in rainy day,
And still you complained and complained.
What?
Because you are a serial complainer.
I am sorry.
Its a sicknesses, then I forgive.
....