how to have fun at work "the witches case"

Sometimes you believe in a thought
If a man is an idiot there is no hope.
We have the best idiot in town
Working around.
A few days ago one of the witches ran to me,
She cannot sleep, begging me for forgiveness,
Selling all her faking witches.
All the truth came out.
Fine, then I hear what she is talking about.
The idiot is jealous of me.
How am I supposed to understand this kind of event?
Why would be a fifty years old man be jealous of me?
(He is crazy).
Exactly.
Good job, good money, go to your wife if you want to fight.
We are at work,
No one even likes him at all,
But the idiot started a war, lie after lie,
And it was not the first time. He doesn't like women better than him.
Fine again.
He wanted a war,
I gave him the war.
It took only 15 minutes to show who is who.