Just a thought for "single mom"

As for my father, he left, remarried almost the next day after the divorce, moved on with his life, his new wife and started to live normal life without driving anyone crazy almost every day. And I thought at that time, may be this how it supposed to be, no matter what, leave, don't create problems for other people, because no matter what, it is better, that always hold on something that not even here any more. 
I have met a woman, a single mom, we had dinner with some friends. And she was talking about her, the children, and was crying all the time. I asked what she was crying about, everyone is alive, healthy, but the drama so much in her, she wouldn't get anything, no matter what you say. To me, this is more hopeless than raise child by yourself. And really, you don't even raise child by yourself, there are always family, relatives, schools, daycare, the women are not alone on the strange island.