"the bank" story

I worked at a bank for about a year.
Was a new employee and like everywhere.
Did what I told, no complaints,
With hope to get one dollar raise.

Nothing special, except one day
I don't really forget.

Salary time, on a factory, far in suburbs,
It was once a month like a "big bank curse".
Criminal region, dark and insane.
Everyone in the bank like:
We have a new employee to train!
All looking at me:
Go suburbs, it is okay,
You are young, you can walk all day!
No bases, two hours way,
But lots of stars will shine anyway.
No cell phone, take mine,
We are sure, you’ll be fine.
.
 The factory office, I worked all,
Tons of complains, but I smiled anyway,
Thinking only when are they all will go home.

Finely, finely the day is over.
And I have all night to get home.

Alone, no light, no bases, not taxi.
Craziest time.
No, there was the moon, my new friend.
If I did ever something wrong,
It will be forgotten now for all.

I was really at the end nowhere, 
Just me, the star and the moon.

Then something pushed me at the back very hard.
I jumped, I had no idea what was that.
All I thought, will I ever see my mama, my dear.

When I landed, speaking that way, 
I had no time to think.
I went home, woke up earlier the very next day.
Took a taxi to see that place anyway.

What I looked at, surprised me or shocked me,
What's better to say.

At the place where I jumped,
Where I met the strange force,
There was a big hole on the road,
Full of junk, garbage, wood, pieces of railway road,
It can fit even a tank, a big one.
In the dark I went the wrong way. 

I wrote a huge complain,
Made sure it’s fixed, no place should have this crappy road.

Always in my mind,

I am thankful for that special "fly".