A few old pictures

I have a lot of pictures of my relatives from my grandmother's side, the oldest one was taken in 1912. My great great great parents, great grand parents, ect. Very big family and very close.

And I don't have and I don't know anything much about my grandfather's family. His entire family (except him, his sister and mother) was prosecuted by KGB in 1937. My grandfather's father made a joke at work (he was an engineer in Moscow) about Stalin (the Soviet Dictator at that era) and was shot by KGB. Some of his relatives went to the Soviet labor campuses and did not return back, the rest disappeared. In 1980 my grandparents received a letter from the Soviet government that it was a political mistake.

1941 (my grandmother and her brother)


 (my grandmother)

 1912 (my great grand father)

 (my great grand mother)

 1928 (my grandmother's God mother)