Dumbo cloud


Yesterday I was in the car 
Giving shit to my son,
For using "F" word in his Preschool 2. 
He learned it,
I think from me.
I had no idea he will be using it,
Better than adult and teach other kids,
And the teacher.
Since his new school started at summer,
All he talks about girls, 
All he wants a water gun.
He likes Tinker Bell,
Can guide trough Cinderella with closed eyes.
For some time he had only girls in his class,
Crying: Those are bad girls.
Now, he doesn't want to eat by himself,
Because they feed him,
Help him to dress,
He is everyones baby. 
Yesterday, he called Mickey Mouse
A sick mouse from pooped house.
He is riming any word, he doesn't even know,
Some not even words at all.
I was talking in the car about Mickey Mouse, Daisy, Mini.
And we looked at the window,
And there was like Dumbo cloud (little elephant with big ears) on the sky,
Right were we were driving.