don't know story

Poetess: so I am at work,
And I have this huge box in my hands, trying to put it up on the shelf,
Like on the leader.
And this woman is trying to fix something right under.
The real witch: did you drop the box?
Poetess: no, I was holding it like monkey holds the last banana.
Judge: and what happened at the country house at night?
Poetess: she woke me up and said,
Now it's your turn.
The real witch: don't listen to her..
Poetess: we had few people from Germany who decided that all they want is to experience life in old farm house.
She said she has mysterious place,
Her grandmother house
Grandma witch: it's mistery, can't find anything after my grandchildren show up every weekend.
Poetess : All kind of noises at night,
I am mixing my dog with ghost.
It was the dog
And then she wakes me up at night, gives me some bell and says: now it's your turn..
That was huge business plan idea.
Judge: any questions?
Inner voice : if you are in a boat at the middle of the ocean, will five hundred dollars help you?
Poetess : what would I be doing in the middle of the ocean in a boat?
The real witch : can you please stop saying my name at every corner?