don't know story

Poetess: Happy Valentine's day!
Inner voice: did you drive skunk around?
Poetess: I parked near some tree yesterday and went to store,
I was back and all the car was stinky, in few minutes.
The real witch: you didn't..?
Poetess(crossing): no.
Grandma: save us at least from that.
Inner voice: I bet it wasn't parking spot.
Poetess: it was dark, now my car smells like drugs.
Grandma: save us at least from that.
Poetess: have to go..
The real witch: why don't you stay home at night.
Poetess: I went to buy lottery and chocolate.
Inner voice: the skunk was good luck charm.
Poetess:.. I won 100 dollars.
The real witch: you see,
Drive around that area for few more zeros..
Poetess: have to go..
We are talking about juicy moments.
Aunt: juicy moment is when you get pregnant unexpectedly after ..any day..