don't know story

Poetess: I didn't know if I should go on with this story..
Was thinking for a few hours.
It's only about ...okay, nothing about wisdom or common sense.
Grandma: wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age shows up alone.
Grandma Witch: is it me you are looking here?
Poetess: I read my first poems to one lady,
I would say old lady now,
But she is going to be mad.
She is twice older then me,
And I read my first poems exactly this aga difference.
The thing is she is doing absolutely good, never been ...like perfect.
Grandma: I have a copy too.
Poetess: so it's only about..
And I want to receive it from (looking up).
Voice (from the up): I am not surprised.
Nice lady(the real witch): from Bank of universe?
Poetess: yes.
Inner voice: I want Golden Idiot Award.
Poetess: don't congratulate me, I am almost two hundred pounds.
Aunt: and I told him, don't grab .. me if you call me Grandma.
So I was driving with closed eyes,
Then I thought were am I going,
And boom, the police..
Mom(to Poetess): I am telling you, back home and sell kittens with me.
Aunt: forest, forest for a year, nature, fresh air.
I will give you all my old ladies.
Poetess: it's not a real story.
Grandma: save us at least from that.
Inner voice: I don't think i can massage old women,
I would wish they would..