don't know story

The Bad one (counting the money).
Inner voice: one more day and I will hate money forever.
Grandma Witch ( enters the room ): where is the boss?
The handsome gentleman in furry coat.
The Bad one : this is wings, but whatever. .
Inner voice ( to himself ) : I should've keep teaching dogs how to sing..
Poetess : I have been working from age of ten.
Inner voice : I served my community work already.
Poetess : we were making candies, boiling water with sugar, reading and writing, and it was smoke everywhere, then couldn't open door, the key bended in my shoe and some one had to cut the window metal bars and I got inside in the tiny space, trip to another city with lost passports was next, few things were next and my mother said that may be would be nice if we would be living in the village for entire summer.
Old women had to watch us, every evening telling all kind of stuff..