don't know story

Inner voice : sometimes she lies.
She tells me,  she is busy and she is not.
Poetess : I went jogging last night,
It was already dark..
Inner voice : really?
Poetess : it was dark and there was only one star on the sky..
Inner voice : what happened to the rest?
Poetess : ... with those pointy corners, like in books.
Inner voice : wow... (making sign that Poetess doesn't know what she is talking about).
Aunt (writing): slow down please..
I have to tell something my clients while massaging.
Poetess : and then I think I saw a shadow.
Mom: it was a cat.
Aunt: this what I say too,
It was a skunk.
Sometimes our medicine, I am sorry, stinks and this why people go to me.
Poetess : ... then people started to talk from no where, were jogging too..
I almost jump up.
Aunt (writing): so it was shadow, star and unknown cat if you want one call me..
Inner voice (to Poetess) : why don't you stay home at night?
Grandma witch : at least it's a safe city,
I go out only with paper spray.
Poetess : and on top of it,
Its fasting month now..
Yesterday I had a hamburger, today I had ham.
Grandma : tell me how are you going to get in shape?
Aunt : by a miracle.
Grandma: how it works?
Everyone: what do you mean,
Aren't you the one who told us?