don't know story

Poetess: I think may be new race is showing up "idiots".
At work .. you know who ..they making video's of how fast few people are flipping the printed papers.
Grandma Witch: let's praise ourselves first!
Inner voice: ...ten burned houses..at the middle of the day...and the old book..
(to Poetess): you are in the washroom again.. writing!
Poetess: you know what women , some, I am working with..
Inner voice: how much I understand.
Poetess: I can ask my mom to be sure about the fire.
Aunt: I was at work in another city.
Grandma: I shall excuse myself.
Grandma Witch: we shouldn't blame each other,
We did it already.
Inner voice: ..first page in the newspaper...
Aunt: I heard it was wind.
Poetess: I only saw the fire.
The real witch: men love enthusiastic hot cheeks,
Happy every morning.
Papa Witch: I had a dream how my great grandfather spit and called me idiot,
And then my mother woke me up screaming who I brought to the family.
Grandma Witch:and from that moment I started to believe in (looking up) .. and the insurance.