don't know story

The real witch: where is it?
Give me.
Grandma Witch: give you what?
Any way..let's repeat.
We are the best witches in our country.
The real witch: are you sure?
Grandma Witch: we are the best witches in our city,
We are the best witches in our ...fine in our house, in this room.
The real witch: it's going to be raining again.
Grandma Witch: just repeat,
It's from motivation book.
Repeat and you will see.
Poetess: I prefer to see money in my bank account.
The real witch: from now on,
I will call myself a nice lady.
Poetess: I have religious question.
Grandma Witch: ask me,
I know everything about religion.
Poetess: if for example,
Some one will think that someone who is religious should go to h..l,
Would he make it to h..l?
Grandma Witch: may be.
Poetess: I am sorry, work is work,
Shouldn't be any jealousy, gossip and lies.
One day I will lie too.
Nice lady (the real witch): lie about sexual harassment.