New Kings. ..

On the set of daily newspaper, page four.
Harvey: I love sex.
Donald : people who don't love sex are stupid or babies.
Hilary : the easiest word in dictionary.
Donald : American citizens should stop being politicly correct and have sex only with American citizens.
Hilary : one time I mixed house and strip house.
Harvey: I usually do that.
Donald : people find habits wisely.
Hilary: I was banned for mixing houses by President himself.
He knew, one more time, and I won't come back.
Donald : ...have sex for your children! 
Harvey: ..it's my first love.
I feel in love with sex before falling in love with a woman.
Donald :. .only with one partner.
Our health care already in crisis, poor, old and now sick?
Hilary : always can get away with anything.
Harvey : now I have to read how I loved it twenty years ago.
Are you sure?
(throws newspaper in the garbage).
Lawyer (singing): you can do all you want until you get caught... (adds extra"zero" on the paper).
Hilary (picks up newspaper): .. very interesting.
Donald : I was lip synching my speech at lunch.
Hilary : I should've been an actress,
Same amount of trouble for the same amount of money and fame.
Harvey  (exited): I would've shown you in my movies.
Hilary : no, thank you!
Donald ( to Harvey ): don't worry, your friends will help you after they stop laughing..