New Kings. ..

On the set of a new movie " Dreamers".
Hilary (wakes up; big round clock shows 9 am): and where is my housekeeper?
Donald (teasingly): I am here!
(Hilary is starting at Donald with very surprised look).
Donald : hi baby, do you have the high picks?
Make sure the paperwork is done too,
I will check after my lunch.
(Hilary screams).
Donald (covering the ears)  : who else on earth is screaming at 9 o'clock in the morning?
Time to go to work, my love!
I'll be missing you, speaking about dreamers...
Hilary : what is this? (looking around).
Donald : your home.
Hilary : and who are you?
Donald : who do you think I am, your beloved husband.
Hilary : our President!
Donald : I am all here.. in one piece baby.
Now, get up and go make breakfast for me and the kids.
(Hilary is wiping her eyes).
Donald (thinking) : I should change number 13 on the door.
Hilary (finally wakes up) : oh my God!
Donald : I told you not to dream too much last night.
Hilary : I wasn't dreaming.
Donald : you all say that (getting closer).
Hilary : I think I was dreaming about opening the new zoo.
Donald : we all were dreaming after waiting for ten hours. 
I was side by side with the First Lady.
The rest we pretty much know..