New Kings. ..

Donald: today I inherited Middle East!
Why did I inherit it? (looking for answer) did I inherit anything else?
It would be funny, telling my voters. (keeps reading)
(to himself) Hopefully we didn't ...touch any lands ...
The world is quiet! 
I inherited Middle East after lunch,
And you will not move me from this bedroom?
What was I doing? ... To bring peace in the mess and jobs in US.
Only one continent will be working, it is America,
Every other country will be buying our products.
Melania : very interesting!
This what you do at lunch!?
Dreaming!
Hilary (watching on TV): he should inherit a mummy.
Bill: I wonder how much this inheritance will last.
Hilary : everyone inherits Middle East, what's the news.
Donald : we will trade our weapons, the swards.
And will start from liberals.