New Kings. .

On the set of a new movie " Spooky Spooky " part 2.
Donald (watching  TV): where are the witches?
Where are the beautiful ladies.
At least few faces are joy to see.
(makes a phone call).
Hilary (answering the phone) : working! 
Donald (trying to reach the witches): ladies don't work too hard, don't set wrong standards.
Hilary: can you please do me a favour and don't call today.
I will be fine the way I am always fine ..yesterday fine, today fine, tomorrow. .
Harvey : no natural delicacy what so ever.
Donald : don't worry my friend you will find someone else.
Back to our "focus pocus with POTUS " game.
Hilary: what is "focus pocus game"? 
Donald : I wish I had privilege not to answer the phone, but I don't.
And I will answer the phone every single day and every time!
(answering the phone) its plus eight degrees with mild rain.
(another call) Yes, children, it's safe to go outside on Halloween.