New Kings ...

Hilary : what are those notes, measurements, designs,.. one foot from the bust line..
Donald : Oh,  I am going to China for a meeting. .
Hilary : where is Harvey?
Donald : would you stop talking about another men.
He is on page two and seventeen today.
Hilary: There is no justice in this world.
Me and Bill got only impeachment.
Donald : he outshined me completely.
Every day in newspapers when I am only on social media.
Doctor : today Harvey we are going for extreme measures.
(looking at the page two and seventeen).
You are sexual maniac my friend.
But don't worry.
First step, let's stop being a baby and be attached to boobs and join army of resistance.
Repeat after me.
All beautiful women want is your money,
Even soon you won't have any..
When you feel like getting closer, resist!
We will practice on a horse tomorrow.
Second, the most difficult,
We are going to learn a new word.
Say "w" and sound it out .."v".."v"
"I"  ..."i"..
"F"..."f"..."fff"..
Letter "e" we will practice tomorrow,
No need of heart attack at my presence.