New Kings. ..

Donald : once again my fellow citizens I have great news.
Every day I try to be better and better.
Harvey : may be you should go to a hospital?
Doctor: okay Harvey, let's see your diagnosis and prognosis (mixing future telling playing cards).
You will be 
Hilary (walking back and forth): I feel like writing memoir.
When my husband told me,
He needs harmony in our relationship,
I told him go to work.
I've been successful in love.
First, ladies, separate your problems and the government problems.
What's going on in the bedroom, is your problem,
What's going on outside of the bedroom, it's the government problem,
And you have to fight for it.
Harvey: eat the chocolate first.
Donald (from another room): femenists! 
Hilary : if the president or the government don't full fill this constitutional law, 
They can go to Hell.
Donald : and the great news,
We cought Evol!