New Kings. ..

Harvey : sometimes I wonder, if anyone here is normal?
Donald : does it and it will be a lion.
Hilary (clapping hands) : Bravo!
Where?
Donald : it's me!
... Intriguing questions in the morning ...!?
Be exactly on time...!
Well, I am only one who is very innocent.
I was sleeping all night in my bed.
Harvey : where shall I sign?
Hilary : and me!
Donald : only 3 people in this country?
Hilary : I would be suspicious about this information.
So I am innocent too.
Donald : my schedule from Monday to Friday was
reminding myself to stay calm.
This what my life, working without breaks.
Saturday and Sunday are okay, its weekends.
Hilary: I  am jealous of your Harvey.
Harvey : I was possessed, I barely remember what I was doing .. (reading).. hiding pig?... pretty girl?
Hilary : I wish I was possessed, but my husband messed it up.
He got possessed first.
Donald : unfortunately this is the truth news, sign up here.
Harvey : and what will I get for it?
Donald : big bonus my friend, we can make the sreen better.
Hilary : what screen? (Donald is drawing lines in the air).
Donald : we have to go, see you in the news,
I am sure, you will be dearly missed by some.
Hilary : what about the big announcement news?
Donald : oh, I am retiring.