don't know story

Two and half hours after.
Poetess : 18 + 80 = 98.. 98 - 4..no 80 - 4..
Mom (sarcastically): .. hm.. accountants..
Grandpa W: in the morning my mother wakes me up,
Go and get married?
To who?
Anyway, they found me this girl from very respectable family.
Wedding in one day, I have no clue.
No focuses, my father said,
Do what she knows and tells you.
Surprisingly, she knew nothing.
Started to cook, pot with oil went on fire.
I tried to cover with cloth, the cloth went on fire.
The she said..
Grandma Witch : let's follow our tradition and take bath first.
Grandpa W: it was old traditional bath wooden small house, one steam room.
She looked the door from the outside for safety and forgot about me for an hour.
Narrator : such memories. ..
Poetess : this is the first page for my edited story.