New Kings. .

Hilary (vacuums carpet and dumps water from inside of the vacuum into the kitchen sink): Honey, dinner is ready!
Donald : I will skip the dishes..
I will eat from this frying pan with my hands!
Hilary : some one stole my idea..
Donald : I drink from the juice box too.
Hilary : you know Bill never complained.
Donald : where is Bill?
What happened to this water pipes? 
Hilary : oh.. the neighbour was smoking.
He wasn't allowed at home, so he used to stop by here.
Donald : and where is the neighbour?
Hilary : probably on the moon by now.
Donald (reading sign on the door): "welcome to the door".
Hilary : for my dog.
Donald : I like this honk.
Hilary (happy): really!
This is my system to escape.
(slow) The chair is the ... space ... shuttle ... chair
Samsung Galaxy.
Donald : aren't you lucky..
Hilary : no honking.