New Kings. ..

On the set of a new movie " daily newspaper, now page one".
Doctor : today Harvey we will learn word "one".
Harvey, say "one".
Harvey : one.
Hilary (looking at the first page): I bet you paid for it.
Harvey : I paid?!
Donald : I should stop being selfish and have lunch with South Korea.
Share our responsibilities and pleasures, (whispering) solve our problems. ..
Hilary : in case if you decide
to share pleasures, 
Where would be the safe place to be?
I will start building house right now.
Donald : my dear, one day you will freeze me with your questions.
I will be museum artifact...
Hilary : and?
Donald : no visible sense of humor. .
Hilary : I know there is always a trick.
Donald : she froze me...
Time to cross out "thinking about my paycheck"
Start building in North Korea my love..
Don't worry you always find my house,
Even on the moon we are discovering now for
10 billion dollars.
What?
Very expensive planet.
It's white.