"Informal night".
New Kings are breaking in,
And there is magnificent Old King,
Handsome and charming.
(somewhere)
New King number one: will take a little trip with my army.
I hope fat cats will not flip over before the diner.
(somewhere)
Black King: you can take a picture.
Lady: give me something..
Black King: I am all yours..
New King number one: I said "yes", fat cats said " no".
We are not going to have good night here!
(somewhere)
Princess: none of them are innocent.
Princess number two: I've seen innocent people, they don't look like one.
Princess: today the boyfriend was kissing my ears before my mouth.
Princess number two: I know who is not innocent, the boyfriend.
Princess: and where is the boyfriend!
Princess number two: on the party eating cake.
(to the boyfriend, loud) made on his special budget from milk powder!
Princess: he is kind of eating too fast.
Princess number two: the last meal.
New King number one: I see something in the dark!