The Beast and Ze Bela.

Witch (on the phone): at work people say,
We will ask young man.
And they ask me.
Monkey "The Genious": yyyy..
Witch: they are all stupid!
Thank you!
King of Fools: I have rhyme and I have style.
Today is your lucky day!
The Beast: my lucky day?
King of Fools: I will show our routine.
We call our sweet pie first.
(on the phone) how are you doing!?
Monkey " The Genius": o. 
King of Fools: you are doing "o"?
Well its Friday!
First person who knows, its me.
Monkey " The Genious": yyy.
King of Fools: smart lady. I know.
(to the Beast): she learned word "yes"!
(to the monkey): I want to work in your zoo.
We will go shopping together.
Don't miss your brakes today sweety and keep it simple.
The Beast: hi.
King of Fools: now is my favourite part.
Looking at the pictures!
I have a few new uploads.
The Beast: you said we will look for the Fools gold?
King of Fools: we have a million chances,
Sure we will get it.
I love naked women,
I mean I love, love.
The Beast: can you hurry up.
King of Fools: relax.
You don't know how it feels.
I can stare all do.
Why don't you and Ze Bella go out tonight, go to the park, car, bushes.
Have some fun!