don't know story.

Boss: I tell people, do something else,
Something productive, but they still do what they want.
Inner voice: fifty years old understand better,  I know for sure.
The Beast: have any one seen King of Fools?
Boss: he is preparing for Fools day.
King of Fools: push, push in the bush..
It's a song!
Inner voice: every year he has something new.
Witch: people at work discriminate me  because of my English, colour, immigrant status..
Monkey "The Genious": y.
Witch: tell them to go to..
Thank you!
Poetess: I asked the monkey same question!
Witch: if you see the monkey's face right now.
Poetess: can I write, I am returning you like a bouquet of beautiful flowers.
And I don't know the name.
How can I get love explosion back?
King of Fools: its only in fairy tales.
Me next, I need one on one talk with the monkey.
Why do I love women so much?
Is it because they can bend over?
Monkey " The Genious": honestly..
You are very lucky.
King of Fools: our Princess can talk!
She is direct as always.
The Beast: can I ask monkey "The Genious"
What are the chances I become prince again?
She winked me twice!
King of Fools: now we all know.
The Beast: know what?
King of Fools: find my gold.
Queen of Fools: this is not our Princess!
Children: and what happened grandpa?
King of Fools: since its fairy tale,
It was ordered to live happily ever after, 99%,
Then I had to go back home, it was 1%.
Grandma was so mad,
She put my stuff on a little cart and said:
Did we have this conversation before!?
Good thing she answered my email.
Queen of Fools: after 78 times.
Poetess: how to say thank you for reading and its has been my pleasure.
Chao Bellas.
Inner voice: in the language we don't speak.
King of Fools: just give him dictionary.
Poetess: bye.
King of Fools: is it 5 o'clock yet?
Every time I look at the clock its 4:30.
Witch: go to the wash room.
King of Fools: I am a man,
Why would I go to wash room for 30 minutes?