The Beast and Ze Bella.

Boss: I should give you like a dollar.
You are always pretending to be slow.
King of Fools: I was waiting for the car!
Boss: it's very strange.., but you don't have cars here!
King of Fools: we have lucky flying pigs!
I was waiting for ufo car, it's faster.
Boss: they are probably working on drifting.
King of Fools: we have a boost!
Where is he?
The dinosaur, kind off, with red eyes.
Sometimes I want to have all bunch of tattoos and walk around shirtless.
I will wear only a hat and feel like a bird.
Boss: where is the car?!
King of Fools: in the truck.
We will find it in no time if I remember the way.
Troll: and what happened?
King of Fools: nothing.
Boss said, there is probably your whole entire family is here when we found his car near the mall.
Mysterious person.