New Kings..

Donald (reading text): we have work to do,
The work is all ours!
Hilary: I sat on a bench in this neighborhood and look at my skirt now!
Donald: sweetheart, people are coming after work.. children..
Little bit dirty so what?
Bring extra clothing next time.
(to people) pleasure, pleasure..
All the sits are reserved.
First part is about Black history month.
We will read books about Black history.
Woman: I want a slave.
Man: white people never stop.
Man: they are women.
Woman: for today lets consider that women are slightly challenged.
Donald: I smell real sense of democracy here.
Woman: I am challenged!
All I do is go to work and go home to make dinner!
Donald: we have to learn how to solve own problems.
This year ladies you can have one who is legally living in the same household.
Tell him to wash the dishes, cook, clean the house and play with the kids.
And give him no money for that.
Second part is about jobs and Lumbo ex.
Hilary: we have a gift for you.
Donald: third part is a secret.
First two won't take long.