The Beast and Ze Bella.

King of Fools: please.. don't ask me how I am doing today..
I am done.
I am taking a week off.
Troll: you go to work someone bosses you,
You go home, someone bosses you again.
King of Fools: I blew up my case.
Boss stopped by to hear my nonsense, but it's all in the name of love.
Troll: where aree your socks and jacket?
Look at how you dressed.
King of Fools: I should look at myself, no.
I can only look at her.
Am I too old to fall in love!?
Troll: go home and sleep.
King of Fools: the best place to fall in love is work,
You can stare all you want.
Troll: you are going to blow up your work too.
King of Fools: who has sent me this happiness?
I am getting signals from stars, from the universe..
Unfortunately for people who is going to laugh at me right now,
I know what I am talking about.
If she is missing her lipstick,
I am the one who stole it,
To sniff in dreams.
Troll (slams the door): thats about enough!
We have business to do!
King of Fools: I can't..
Troll: who is she!?
Tell her.
King of Fools: It's too much to handle.
I have few extra papers in case if I write a book..
I hope it wont suck.
Someone please tell me to take mint, bath and stay in bed.