The Beast and Ze Bella.

"Happily ever after".
King of Fools (on the phone):..lets go have ice coffee, go downstairs..
Queen of Fools: I am not like that!
I am at work and so on.
King of Fools: you have to change it around.
Queen of Fools: you are like a rabbit.
Love you playing.. see you later with all this stuff and no cell phone.
King of Fools (to the Beast): don't get married, nothing good ever there.
The Beast: I don't worry about that right now.
King of Fools: you have to teach your woman how to say " yes", young she is or not.
If you don't use calculator, you will be knocked off before 69.
Queen of Fools: not every day!
King of Fools: she is still listening.
This what kids do!
And I am loving it!
We are laughing non stop here.
See you at home.
(to the Beast): when you wear that ring,
Normal life will say you "see you later".
Queen of Fools: no she won't!
(in few minutes)
King of Fools: time to check my city and what's after.
The Beast: are you going to work or what?
King of Fools: or what.
The Beast: when?
King of Fools: you are making sentences from one word.
It's far from what human do.
Boss: I see you are still at work.
King of Fools: preparing for our party.
Boss: make it spectacular.
Lucky people, work hard one day in a year.
King of Fools: I am working every day,
Sometimes in my imagination.
Boss: that's the best place.
Here, five backs and free play in the lottery.
King of Fools: five backs!
I have to take vacation and prepare the event!
Will be back in April.
Boss: I have a joke.
I wished one time to be like you.
King of Fools: is it because you have to put your mad mask?
Boss: no, it's a legend.
Someone else wrote it, first King of Fools.