The Beast and Ze Bella.

King of Fools (singing): I am feeling amazing and she is wonderful..
The Beast: did you make it?
Queen of Fools: he makes ecerything.
(looking at the monkeys).
King of Fools: I have to know!
Monkey "the Genious": yyy..
King of Fools: I don't understand what she is talking about.
She is talking too fast.
Queen of Fools: she is scratching her back with my cell phone!
King of Fools: I hope it's safe.
It's like scratching yourself with microwave.
The same waves.
Queen of Fools: you can't do that!
(encouraging the monkey not scratch with cell phone).
King of Fools: I think she is talking about our Fools party for Bosses.
The Beast: you didn’t mention bosses.
Maybee I ask myself my question.
King of Fools: everyone wants to boss us around.
Anyway, we know when we survive and when we don’t.
We are bossing the monkey.
See, how happy she is!
We are working on our first national discovery.
My Angel thinks monkeys turned into to humans under pressure.
See how happy she is!