The Beast and Ze Bella

Troll: I couldn't get to the washroom,
Someone must be sleeping there.
King of Fools: spring affects people in weirdest ways..
Troll: good morning.
King of Fools: good morning?
I said "good morning" few minutes ago.
Troll: it was yesterday.
King of Fools: I am dreaming..
Thinking, one look, one move, one touch
She gave me,
Was it just a coincidence..?
Nights are good but short,
Now I really can't understand this.
Troll: oh my God..
King of Fools: I am like fresh spring snow, ready to be sucked by a flower.
Troll: maybe you should focus on work.
King of Fools: I should hurry up!
It will distract me from thinking about love.
I will work on what's is on my desk.
Troll: there is nothing on your desk.
King of Fools: women!
I wang to be close to her fugure, nude and lost.
If she will say "no", I don't need love any more.
Troll: never say never
King of Fools: you are right.
I want only " yes" for the answers.
Will call my girl.
(on the phone): Salutto!