The Beast and Ze Bella.

King of Fools: time to relax!
The Beast: your fire department broke my door!
King of Fools: you never pressed “I am okay. Thank you” button.
How onm Earth at 5:30 am we would know if you are okay?
We can't read through the walls.
I say “ozdom!” and you press the button.
Sign here.
The Beast: I was with a woman!
King of Fools: with Ze Bella?
The Beast: with Ze Bella!
King of Fools: I have no word for that.
Fools know no women on Monday morning.
One, two, three, four days until Friday with no points from the last week.
You might become our national hero!
Ops, time to teach our youth.
(reading) Do not smoke, drink or commit crimes in any circumstances!
Life is a lot easier then.
We are hoping for health, happiness and our "dream of every idiot" to come true.
All to make papa proud.
The Beast: you are the papa?
King of Fools: in my domain.