don't know story.


1.
Inner voice: Welcome to the club!
Poetess (looking around) : it's empty here?
Inner voice : you are the first one.
Poetess is thinking what to say.
Inner voice : you are asking too many questions.
Why didn't you stay in the forest any way?
I am sure, wild bears would love you.
Poetess : I wanted to work in the office.
(Next day, Poetess is lying in the bath tab and watching movie,
Paintings on the wall, ice cream and educational magazines.
She is drinking wine)
Poetess: we will be nice here.
(The phone starts to ring)
Poetess : Good day..!
Inner voice : why are you not at work?
It's Friday, lady.
Poetess : Friday! 
Oh.. my back, I mean my butt, my belly, the clock didn't ring..
(To herself ) faking all the time.
Inner voice : wake up already.


2.

Poetess : let's shake this old dirty bag for some news.
(Shaking the bag): hmm, money!
You know, I save stuff every where
And then I don't remember where I saved it.
Inner voice : you know, you have never written me a beautiful love poem.
Poetess : about what?
Inner voice ( loud with questions in the voice) : pardon me?!
Poetess ( suspiciously ): about us?
Inner voice : you wrote about cabbages..
Poetess : it was for my Golden cabbage award.
Inner voice : wrote about fish and chips, one week dinner, wrote about cheesecake.
Poetess : cheesecake?
Inner voice : yeah, the one was on my face.
Poetess (happily): may be we were doing something romantic?!
Inner voice : not with the box.


3.

In the gum.
Poetess: I want to get in shape and start running again,
Like marathon.
Inner voice : then you have to do it,
Not talk about it!


4.

On the vacation.
Inner voice : you said yourself, you want everything to be natural!!!
Poetess : A bear!? Wolves!?! House on the cliff?!!
Bushes?! Where is the bath room?!
Inner voice: in the bushes.