New Kings.


New Kings are breaking in,
And there is Magnificent Old King,
Handsome and charming.
Wizard: time to broadcast people.
No sleeping on the very important meeting!
It will be a lot of fun!
Sweet lady: I am here for only one thing,
Which is..
Wizards: secrets we will share for later!
New Queen number one: why is he screaming?
He thinks we can't hear or see.
Sweet lady: I am here for only one thing!
Wizard: you sit on the corner,
You will be our secretary!
Sweet lady: I won't hear anything!
New Queen number one: I want love story.
New King number one: we are pretty much done with that!
New Queen number one: but still!
I have first question about the story.
On the scare from 1 to 10,
The Old King, how handsome and charming he is?
Sweet lady: he is master and I am following his lines.


New Kings are breaking in
And there is magnificent Old King,
Handsome and charming.
New King number one: as my state Wizard suggested,
I will start conversation first.
New Queen number one: is it new trend?
Wizard: no time to waste, let's start dreaming...
New King number one: where is the sweet lady?
Where are predictions and concerns?
We don't have pary here.
Sweet lady: soon we all be laughing.
Is if possible to find this lucky star..
Wizard: how much did you pay to get here?
Sweet lady: please!
I am here since Sunday.
New King number one: pictures I got in the envelope are not matching the originals!
Sweet lady: they are all women..


Diamond: how old is the bride?
New King number one: what is the difference?
She is not your bride.
Diamond: what is the difference!
I can't watch TV and think nothing.
New Queen number one: women have no age.
New King number one (coughing and holding heart): heart attack.
Diamond: the show is on!
I hope today will be something exciting more then for one moment.
What is your opinion?
New King number one: can't tell you.
Princess: I am only watching the father.
Diamond: they lined him up already!
I want to see the family picture.
New King number one: you are not going to see it.
Diamond: everything is no!