Fool: everything is closed.
There is nothing to buy!
Fool: you can save money at least.
Fool: I save all right.
Thanks a lot.
Fool: ladies, ladies.
Fool: I love her, but dam!
Fool: all I can tell, she is not nice.
Fool: where were you last week?
Fool: what do you mean!?
Vacation, vacation!
Fool: we couldn't visit no one.
Fool: all we were doing is sleeping.
Fool: hopefully you love your wife.
Fool: eventually, but yeah.
Fool: I was enjoying my time off.
King of Fools (whispering): I had amazing time last night..
You look beautiful my love..
Oh.. I am very outgoing person..
Hm… I love to…
What do you mean no onion!?
Onion is the best!
Queen of Fools: it smells like fish.
King of Fools: onion is healthy!
Queen of Fools: can we go home?
King of Fools: we have to find things to do at work.
What is this!
Fool: new pictures of Bonita.
Fool: we can't overfeed our lucky pigs.
Fool: our pigs never been small.
Fool: you like to eat or you want to be in shape, pick one or another.
King of Fools: now we all see this.