The Beast and Ze Bella.

King of Fools: so what are you doing?
Mama Mia: sending books.
Should we send big books or small books?
King of Fools: I like it big,
Send big books.
Mama Mia: small books are easy to grab.
And does it.
King of Fools: they never complained before.
Send big books, more to read anyway.
Troll: working?
King of Fools: surely.
Sending our books to our mental institution.
Fool: they are on the rush now.
Fool: don't forget to send the invitation to our play.
"The Beast and Ze Bella".
King of Fools: I made signs on the first pages.
Queen of Fools: I am going crazy!
I don't know where to start explain how I am going crazy!
King of Fools: we need the social distancing!
Queen of Fools: I am fat, I am weird, moody.
King of Fools: don't worry,
No one will see you now.
(whispering): I was missing you last night...