The Beast and Ze Bella.

King of Fools: she is hot, beautiful woman.
I want to introduce her.
Monkey "The Genius": yy.
King of Fools: you are beautiful too!
I wonder, if someone reading our mind..?
Monkey "The Genius": y.
King of Fools: yeah.. you remember our protest about giving planet back to the animals little bit..
Monkey "The Genius": yyy..
King of Fools: I wished one day that I was one of our lucky pigs fixing the world.
You understand..?
Monkey "The Genius": yyy.
King of Fools: thank you!
(In an hour).
King of Fools: how's my sexy girl?
Mama Mia: computer! (laughing).
Boss of Trolls: is anyone working here!
King of Fools: what he thinks we are doing around this building!
Where is Troll?
Mama Mia: under quarantine.
King of Fools: yesterday he was looking at the door as I can't see.
Boss of Trolls: I was calling from 9 in the morning!
King of Fools: we are on the next level of average.
Boss of Trolls: what its supposed to mean?
King of Fools: we have to trust our system.
Boss of Trolls: where is my son?
King of Fools: at home.
It wasn't me!
Mama Mia: it wasn't me either.
King of Fools: all we try to teach him not to worry about work!
Boss of Trolls: ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, see you then.
King of Fools: go to work and relax!
Mama Mia: have a wonderful day!
After wine every one looks okay.
King of Fools: you know, you are right.
(singing).