The Beast and Ze Bella


Queen of Fools: cake?
King of Fools: for breakfast?
You will be fat by our honeymoon.
Queen of Fools: it’s the same thing.
Fat, not fat.
King of Fools: its not the same thing!
Queen of Fools: I am too stressed at work.
King of Fools: she does not understand..
For that you have to see our new beast,
Monkey “The Genius”, right now!
(on the way to the zoo).
King of Fools: we got her as a gift,
For a reason!
(in the zoo).
King of Fools: where is your make up?
Out sunshine will think we are lunatics.
Zoo employee: next!
Queen of Fools: work, home, work, home, Friday.
King of Fools: its crazy.
Monkey “The Genius”: yyy.
Queen of Fools: Friday, Friday, Friday.
King of Fools: this is brilliant!


(Sign on the theater "This how people works").
Actor: we don't work at lunch!
Actor: give me goal to reach!
Am I mean!
And they are right!
Actor: then less you work, then better you sleep!
King of Fools (pushing woman with crown next to him): that's the good one!
I sleep like a baby.
Queen of Fools: this how Kings live.
(phone rings).
King of Fools: emergency!
Queen of Fools: you are the leader.
King of Fools: people answer emergency immediately, not me!
(on the phone) call me tomorrow.

King of Fools: today is my birthday.
Troll: how old are you? 15?
King of Fools: 13.
It's ridiculous to work at my age.
Troll: some people are 100 and you won't even know.
King of Fools: at 100 I will have a twitch.
Do you think I should stop partying?
My Angel having super supper tonight.
You are invited.
Troll: what is super supper?
King of Fools: she is cooking.
I am a big fan of her food, its touchy and rough,
I was wondering before who was teaching her how to cook.
For some dishes you need very reliable alligator.

King of Fools (answering phone): where is the key?
What key?
From office? Work?
What work?
The duty? The emergency?
When I wake up naked I don't go to work!
If you have any issues leave on my desk.
Queen of Fools: they all want the same thing in the morning.
King of Fools: like they never heard it before.
It's hard to find money on the street.
Queen of Fools: I have 126 pieces..
King of Fools: of what?
Queen of Fools: American dollars..
King of Fools: this why you are smiling..