King of Fools (whispering): you look beautiful my love.
Don't eat too much.
Queen of Fools: I ate already.
King of Fools: good, have only fruits in the evening, plums.
Fool: our lucky pigs are all fat now!
Fool: how many problems we had with their extra weight already!
Fool: they supposed not overeat.
Fool: they never learn.
Fool: how are they going to fly now?
Our kids want to make wishes.
Fool: Bonita is almost a size of monkey "The Genius" now.
Fool: this is radicilous!
Fool: what a mess
Old fool: what?
Fool: I said what a mess!
King of Fools: it's very popular word today.
Fool: I love her, but she is miserable!
Miserable!
Fool: I am in love..
King of Fools (whispering): are you sure you want that?
Queen of Fools: now?
King of Fools: I can give you now, but we are busy.
Fool: people stay around all the time,
When we are always busy.
King of Fools: we have to!
I already told the government,
Instead of millions and trillions of dollars they are promising to everyone,
We will keep our jobs.
Fool:  very smart!