Mister Sun is not my friend again.
Cold and clouds.
In the heart shape (the clouds).
Are you writing names?
Giving clues (the sun).
Call me mister,
What is the difference, something is shining on the sky. (the sun)
Isn’t he only one, the most important hot shining handsome man.
We are in love at first site.
Sitting here at keep looking.
Hot, hot, hot. (the clouds).
Yes, this is me (the sun).
How hard is to say it to a man? (the sun)
May be she wants to wait? (the clouds).
Think of his face, think of his eyes, think of his lips (clouds).
I won’t go further, that’s the moon time.
If you can’t notice in the day light, what are we talking about? (the sun).
At least we are not shy (the clouds).
Treat some one you think about all the time like a stranger,
What a way to be!? (the sun).
We are not hiding (the clouds).
Ladies? (the sun).
Yes! (the clouds).
Would you mind if I shine through,
We all know for who! (the sun).
Surely! (the clouds).