Fools gold

Miss fool: this why I come early,  to have my coffee. 

I wake up at five in the morning,  shower, have my coffee and go to work.

On weekends I eat and stay in the bed all day. 

King of Fools: I am getting my cup!

Troll: piggy boy!

Fool: King of Fools in the class.

Troll: what's this?

Fool: alarm?

The government proposed "Get out to work" plan.

We are adding "five more minutes " which is taking an hour. 

Troll: I want it to be saved on the server.

My work for few months.

Fool: we will print copies first.

I do it myself!

How many copies do you need?

Troll: excuse me?

Fool: I make thirty. 

After the long weekend..

Troll: what long weekend?

Fool: we include Friday,  parks, lunch and movie.

Troll: okay.

Fool: we have nineteen types of paper. 

We can separate your information on the different types of paper.

Troll: if you can!

How long its going to take?

Fool: when we hold the printer, it's much faster.

You can leave it here.

Miss witch: ladies and gentleman. 

Let's look carefully on a dollar bill.

You have to see what's money coming to you.